The high-powered, smart-grid ready Enphase IQ7X Microinverter dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving high system efficiency. Part of the Enphase Energy System, the IQ7X Microinverter integrates with the IQ Battery, the IQ Gateway, and the Enphase App.
The IQ Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading 10-year limited warranty, which extendable to 15, 20, and 25 years.
Note: This product requires installation by a CEC accredited installer. Not using a CEC accredited installer for planning/installing your system may invalidate your product warranty and affect rebates available to you. Please read this detailed note that lists the key terms in relation to choice of installer. At checkout, you may request to be matched to an installer in your area.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- 96.5% EU efficiency
- Max. inverters per 20 A single-phase circuit: 12
- Max. inverters per 25 A multi-phase circuit: 14
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- State-of-the-art monitoring with Enphase App
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Up to 25-year limited warranty
- Peak output power: 320 VA
- Module pairing: 320–420 W
- Max. continuous output power: 315 VA
- Operating range: 25–79.5 V
- 96-cell PV module
- Half-cell and bifacial PV modules
- IQ Gateway
- IQ Battery
- IQ Cables and Accessories
- IQ7X Microinverter
- Mounting bracket
- IQ Cable DC Adapter to MC4