IQ7+ Q CELLS 2.19 KW kit
Introducings the Q.PEAK DUO BLK-G10+/AC module – the first Enphase-powered Q CELLS AC module on the market.
The powerful combination of Q CELLS’ innovative Q.ANTUM DUO monocrystalline half-cell technology and the intelligence of the Enphase IQ7+™ microinverter makes up this high-performing, smart-grid ready module – perfect for every roof.
The panel is pre-assembled with the microinverter in the factory. This makes the module faster to install and thus reduces labor costs for installers.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.6%.
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1 , Hot-Spot Protect, Traceable Quality Tra.Q
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400Pa) and wind loads (4000Pa).
- Inclusive 25-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty./li>
- Technology and the integrated high-powered Enphase IQ 7+ Microinverter achieving maximum system efficiency.
- Seamless management with the intelligent Enphase Enlighten monitoring system.
- Built-in rapid shutdown with no additional components required.
- Peak Output Power : 295 VA
- AC Short Circuit Fault Current over 3 Cycles : 5.8 Ams
- Max. Continuous Output Power : 290 VA
- Max. Units per 20A (L-L) Branch Circuit : 1.3
- Nominal (L-L) Voltage/Rang : 240/211-260 V
- Overvoltage Class AC Port : III
- Max. Continuous Output Current : 1.21 A
- AC Port Backfeed Current : 18mA
- Nominal Frequency : 60 Hz
- Power Factor Setting : 1
- Extended Frequency : 60 Hz
- Range Power Factor (adjustable) : 0.85 leading…. 0.85 lagging
- 6 IQ7+ microinverters attached with 6 Qcells 365W panels
- 10 drps of Q Cable (Landscape, 60 Cell)