IQ7+ Qcells 2.16 kW Kit
Qcells AC modules with integrated IQ7+ Microinverters offer a powerful combination of Qcells’ innovative, monocrystalline half-cell technology with the performance and reliability of Enphase IQ7+ Microinverters. Including six preassembled IQ7+ Microinverters and Q.PEAK DUO panels along with 10 IQ Cable drops, this kit comes from the factory ready for quick installations at a lower cost.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Increased yield per surface area, lower balance of system (BOS) costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.6%
- Long-term yield security with Anti LeTID Technology, Anti PID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa)
- Remote monitoring and management via the Enphase App and the Enphase Installer Portal
- Built-in rapid shutdown with no additional components required
- Peak output power: 295 VA
- Max. continuous output power: 290 VA
- Max. continuous output current: 1.21 A
- Max. units per 20A (L-L) branch circuit: 1.3
- Nominal (L-L) voltage and range: 240 V, 211-260 V
- Overvoltage class AC port: III
- AC short circuit fault current over three cycles: 5.8 Arms
- AC port backfeed current: 18 mA
- Nominal frequency: 60 Hz
- Extended frequency: 60 Hz
- Power factor setting: 1
- Range power factor (adjustable): 0.85 leading/0.85 lagging
- Six IQ7+ Microinverters preinstalled on six Qcells 360 W panels
- 10 IQ Cable (landscape, 60-cell) drops