Engage Coupler (pack of 5)
Engage Coupler, available in a pack of 5, is a watertight enclosure for connecting two AC cables within an Enphase installation. It is used for splicing two power cables within an array. It supports single-phase and three-phase electrical connections.
The Engage Coupler provides an alternative to installing junction boxes within an array, improving aesthetics and saving time and material on the roof.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Includes all parts needed for splicing and sealing
- Attaches easily to racking
- Compatible with Engage Cable or 12 AWG TC-ER
- Supports single-phase and three-phase
- Easily concealed beneath the solar array
- Reduces j-box and conduit usage
- NEMA 6 protection
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C
- Rated current: 20 A
- Rated voltage: 600 V
- Accepts cable diameter: 10.5 mm to 12.5 mm
- Conductor size: 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG)
- Engage Cable
- 12 AWG TC-ER
- 5 Engage Couplers