Engage Coupler (Pack of 5)
Engage Coupler, available in a pack of 5, is a watertight enclosure for connecting two AC cables within an Enphase installation. It is used for splicing two power cables within an array. It supports single-phase and three-phase electrical connections.
The Engage Coupler provides an alternative to installing junction boxes within an array, improving aesthetics and saving time and material on the roof.
Complete your checkout with existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Includes all parts needed for splicing and sealing
- Attaches easily to racking
- Compatible with Engage Cable or 12 AWG TC-ER
- Supports single- and three-phase
- Easily concealed beneath solar array
- Reduces j-box and conduit usage
- NEMA 6 protection
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +65°C
- Rated current: 20 A
- Rated voltage: 600 V
- Accepts cable diameter: 10.5 mm to 12.5 mm
- Conductor size: 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG)
- Engage Cable
- 12 AWG TC-ER
- 5 Engage Couplers