IQ Cable (portrait)
The IQ Cable is a continuous length 12 AWG cable with pre-installed connectors for IQ Microinverters that support faster, simpler, and more reliable installations. The cable is handled like standard outdoor-rated electrical wire, allowing it to be cut, spliced, and extended as needed. It is used for portrait 60-cell PV modules.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- 2-wire cable is 50% lighter than previous generation Enphase cable
- New cable numbering simplifies wire management
- Plug-and-play connectors speed up installation
- Link connectors eliminate cable waste
- UL Listed
- Voltage rating: 600 V (connector rating 250 V)
- Size/Max nominal voltage: 12 AWG/277 VAC
- Connector spacing: 1.3 m (4.2 ft)
- PV module orientation: Portrait
- Connector count per box: 240
- Length: 1300 mm connector spacing
- Weight: 1.2 lbs per drop
- IQ Microinverters
- IQ Cable
- 1 drop of IQ Cable (portrait) with preinstalled IQ Connectors