Envoy S Metered Kit
The Envoy S Metered Kit provides energy usage insights, remote software update capabilities, and load management.
An integral component of the Enphase Energy System, it bridges the communication between legacy microinverters on the roof with standard AC powerlines with the Enphase Cloud for remote monitoring through the Enphase App and Installer Portal. The Envoy S Metered Kit enables production and consumption monitoring with the Production Current Transformer (CT), and pair of Consumption CTs included in the kit. However, it does not control grid management functions.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Can replace the Envoy, Envoy R, Envoy S Standard, and older Envoy devices
- Plug-in wall device
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year limited warranty
- 120/240 VAC split-phase power
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 microinverters
- Production CT continuous rating: 200 A
- M Series Microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- Engage Cables and Accessories
- Not compatible with IQ Series Microinverters
- Envoy S Metered
- Production Current Transformer (CT)
- Pair of Consumption Current Transformers (CTs)