Gateway – S metered kit
The Gateway-S Metered Kit includes all components necessary to monitor your energy system. The Enphase Gateway connects each microinverter to Enlighten monitoring software, providing energy usage insights, remote update capabilities and load management. The Gateway connects each component to create one seamless home energy solution - simple and efficient.
This kit includes one Gateway S Metered, one Production Current Transformer to monitor production data and one pair of Consumption Current Transformer to monitor consumption data.
When used with Enphase devices, the Gateway-S can control grid management functions and monitor PV production and site consumption. When used with non-Enphase PV systems, it can collect production and consumption data, but does not control grid management functions.
Note: This product requires installation by a certified installer. At checkout, you can request matching to an installer in your area.
For detailed installation instructions, kindly refer to the documentation tab below.
For bulk purchase kindly contact us at email@example.com
Complete your checkout with existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Can replace IQ Gateway, IQ Gateway Gateway-S Standard and older IQ Gateway devices
- Plug in the wall device
- Enables web-based monitoring and control
- Bidirectional communications for remote upgrades
- Flexible networking with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- 5-year warranty
- 120/240 VAC split-phase power
- 802.11B /G /N integrated wi-fi
- Typical power consumption: 5 W
- Capacity: Up to 600 Microinverters
- production CT continued rated: 200 A
- M Series Microinverters
- S Series Microinverters
- Engage cables and accessories
- 1 IQ Gateway-S Metered
- 1 production Current Transformer (CT)
- 1 pair of consumption Current Transformers (CTs)