ClipperCreek Share2 HCS-60 EV Charger Bundle
The Share2 enabled HCS-60 bundle is an affordable option for charging locations that serve more than one electric vehicle. Share2 chargers allow charging station owners to install two 48 A chargers on one 60 A circuit. Share2 is an easy way to double the number of charge points without running additional 240 V circuits.
Offering the full power of 48 A if one vehicle is requesting a charge, the Share2 enabled HCS-60 duo will automatically split the power (24 A each) if a second vehicle requests a charge. When one of the electric vehicles completes charging, the other station reverts to full power for the other vehicle.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- Maximizes infrastructure investment by turning one charging spot into two
- Power-sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations
- In the event of a minor power fault, the automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with the integrated cable wrap
- Two J1772 Connector Holsters included
- Next-generation J1772 connector with optional padlock feature
- Connector locks and keys included
- 25 ft charging cable to reach multiple parking spaces
- 3-year limited warranty
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Charging power: 48 A (11.5 kW) max.
- Product dimensions: 19.7" L x 8.9" W x 5.3" D each
- Product weight: 20.6 lb each (two per bundle)
- Installation: Hardwired (3 ft service whip provided)
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 60 A
- Charge cable length: 25 ft
- Vehicle connector type: Lockable J1772
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Connector Holster
- Cable Cradle
- HCS Pedestal
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (standard)
- ProMountDuo Universal Pedestal (rugged)
- Two Share2 HCS-60 EV Chargers
- User manual
- Connector Holster
- Connector lock and keys