ClipperCreek LCS-25P EV Charger
The ClipperCreek LCS-25P with NEMA 14-30 plug is 20 A, Level 2 EV charger, built and tested to automaker standards to ensure reliable charging. The LCS-25P takes the wear-and-tear of everyday use in all environments. Its tough NEMA 4 outdoor-rated enclosure ensures you can install this unit anywhere with confidence.
Charge up to 19 miles of range per hour with 4.8 kW of power. All our EV chargers are safety certified and work with every EV sold in North America.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- One of the smallest charging stations available with a low-profile design
- 16 A of power, ideal for vehicles like the Kia Niro PHEV, Hyundai Sonata, Chevy Volt, Prius Prime, and Suburu Crosstrek PHEV
- A rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- In the event of a minor power fault, automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- Compact size and 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability
- Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with the integrated cable wrap and free wall mount connector holster
- ETL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- No on/off switch required, saving power with minimal standby power consumption
- 3-year limited warranty
- Charging power: 20 A (4.8 kW) max.
- Product dimensions: 11"L x 4"W x 3"D
- Product weight: 6.6 lb
- Installation: Plug-in (NEMA 14-30, cord length 12” including plug head)
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 30 A
- Charge cable length: 25 ft
- Vehicle connector type: SAE J1772 connector
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Connector Holster
- Cable Cradle (wall-mounted)
- ClipperCreek LCS-25P EV Charger
- User manual
- Connector Holster
- Connector lock and keys
- Connector tag and dry erase pen