The world’s first UL Listed electric vehicle charging station, manufactured in America. The CS-100 is our most powerful Level 2 EV charger with up to 19.2 kW of power and works with every EV sold in North America. This station is great for vehicles that can accept high-power charging and future-proofing installations.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
Note: While purchasing Services or LPUP upgrades in the Store, other products can't be added to the cart. To purchase other products, please empty your cart.
- 25-foot charging cable
- A rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- In the event of a minor power fault, automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- Time-delayed and randomized cold load pickup allows for seamless re-energizing of the unit following power outages
- 1-year limited warranty
- Charging power: 80 A (19.2 kW max)
- Product dimensions: 17" W x 21" H x 12" L (mounting holes 16” on center)
- Product weight: 36 lbs
- Installation: Hardwired
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 100 A dedicated circuit
- Charge cable length: 25 ft (22 ft usable)
- Vehicle connector type: Lockable SAE J1772
- Accessories included: Connector lock and keys
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Environment rating: Indoor/outdoor rated
- Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Certifications: UL, cULus, ETL, cETLus
- Charging station
- User manual
- Connector lock and keys