ClipperCreek HCS-40 EV Charger with ChargeGuard
Control who can use your charger with key access control. Drivers can insert and turn the key to start charging and take it with them. The vehicle will continue to charge until it’s disconnected. Leave the key in the station for open-access charging. This Level 2 charging station is permanently mounted on a wall or pedestal and is rated for indoor or outdoor use.
Park without hassle and keep equipment organized with a 25-foot charging cable that hangs up neatly on an integrated cable wrap and holster. Cables and connectors stay off the ground and last longer protected from dust, dirt, and rollovers.
Rugged HCS EV Chargers are built for extreme weather conditions and high-traffic use with an impact-resistant SAE J1772 connector and a 5-year limited warranty in the United States. All our EV chargers are safety certified and work with every EV sold in North America.
Get notified once the product is back in stock.
- 32 A of power, ideal for plug-in electric vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Chevy Bolt, and Volvo C40
- A rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure for installation anywhere, indoor or outdoor
- Backed by Enphase’s 5-year limited warranty and outstanding customer service
- 25 feet of charging cable for flexible installation and usability
- Impact and crush resistant J1772 connector with Type 4X watertight and corrosion-resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- No on/off switch required, saving power with minimal standby power consumption
- In the event of a minor power fault, automatic circuit reclosure timer will re-check conditions to begin charging again as soon as possible, if needed
- Keep your charging cord neatly stowed with the integrated cable wrap and free connector holster
- Free connector tag and dry erase pen included to easily indicate whether it's okay to unplug your vehicle while you’re charging at a public charging station
- Charging power: 32 A (7.7 kW max)
- Product dimensions: 19.7"L x 8.9"W x 5.3"D
- Product weight: 13.5 lb
- Installation: Hardwired (3 ft service whip provided)
- Supply circuit: 208/240 V, 40 A
- Charge cable length: 25 ft
- Vehicle connector type: Rugged SAE J1772 connector
- Accessories included: SAE J1772 Connector Holster (wall mount)
- Enclosure: Fully sealed NEMA 4
- Environment rating: Indoor/outdoor rated
- Operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- Certifications: ETL, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
- HCS-40 Charging station
- User manual
- Connector holster
- Connector tag and dry erase pen
- Set of two keys