The Enphase S280 Microinverters on IQ 7 platform allow easy replacement and site expansion of 240 VAC and 208 VAC S-Series PV installations. The DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter. This simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs.
The Enphase S230 and S280 Microinverters integrate perfectly with the Engage Cable, the Gateway-S, and Enphase monitoring and analysis software. They are also compatible with storage systems, including battery management systems.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No single point of system failure
- Lighter weight than earlier S-Series Microinverters
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Envoy and Internet connection required
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Built-in rapid shutdown compliant (NEC 2014 & 2017)
- UL listed
- 25-year warranty
- Peak output power: 280 VA
- Input power: 235 - 365 W+
- Maximum continuous output power: 270 VA
- Operating range: 16 - 60 V
- Engage Cable
- 1 S280 Microinverter