IQ System Controller
The IQ System Controller connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, and solar PV.
It provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid independent capabilities of PV and storage installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
To purchase this product, please contact your local authorized Enphase distributor.
Complete your checkout with the existing cart and then place a new order with this product or you can clear your cart and add this product for purchase.
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Connects to the load or service equipment¹ side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
- 10-year limited warranty
- Breaker support: Up to 200 A
- Maximum continuous current: 160 A
- Nominal voltage: 240 VAC
- IQ Battery
- IQ 6 Microinverters
- IQ 7 Microinverters
- One IQ System Controller