IQ System Controller
The IQ System Controller connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, and solar PV.
IQ System Controller (EP200G101-M240US00) is recommended only for retrofitting existing solar-only systems with M Series, IQ6 Series, or IQ7 Series Microinverters.
For new installs or retrofits of solar-only systems with IQ8 Series Microinverters, use IQ System Controller 2 (EP200G-SC2-RSD-KIT).
- 10-year limited warranty
- Controls safe connectivity to the grid
- Automatically detects grid outages
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main load panel
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports conduit entry from the bottom, bottom left side, and bottom right side
- Supports whole home and partial home backup
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for split phase 120/240V backup operation
- Breaker support: 200 A
- Maximum continuous current: 160 A
- Nominal voltage: 240 VAC
- IQ Battery
- M215 or M250
- IQ6 Microinverters
- IQ7 Microinverters
- IQ System Controller